Life and times of SchizoSherlock

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Start

New Year’s malaise finally caught up with me. I fell prey to chicken pox on New Year’s Day and the doctor’s verdict of 2 weeks of complete isolation just added insult to injury. My social life went for a toss and more importantly it led to a complete waste of my last official vacation. Unable to enjoy Delhi’s winter, I was left to rot, with only my quilt and laptop for company. I missed waking up to foggy mornings; I missed the warm winter sun and the calm winds which fool you into shedding your woolens. Janus has definitely not been kind to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stumbled upon your blog.... totally deserved....

March 8, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home