Life and times of SchizoSherlock

Friday, February 8, 2008

Theatre of forgotten dreams

The interlude of the college years is in my opinion, always marked by periodic acts of recklessness and rebellion. These displays, of course, rapidly increase, as your faculties of comprehension undergo a radical change making you realize that time is of the essence. I agree with all my friends that four years is too short a span to convince the professors of our utter disregard for authority and simultaneously leave a trail for our juniors to follow. Not that we haven’t tried. As a matter of fact, I am proud to say that the Electrical engg. Batch of 2007 has been successful in doing all of the above. Now that I have entered a new phase of my life (this one is called professional career, as Chris Gardner would say) it seems that I cannot let go of the past and it hurts to change the words from ‘has been’ to ‘was’.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tomodachi said...

I guess this relates to all of us :)

February 8, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 years is definitely too short a time!

February 10, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger The dark knight said...

It does hurt a lot to say "was" instead of "has been"....

February 13, 2008 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Panky said...

hmm yeps it hurts..but those four years will be cherished forever...

February 18, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home